so is this acceptable behaviour?

Issues regarding [!!!]Hirntot, 6 Map Standard Gameserver
[!!!]Hirntot Server Player Stats
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
s0nic

so is this acceptable behaviour?

Post by s0nic »

As this is turning into a habit for these players, i have decided to take screens and share them with you.

Knardo - i just connected and never said a word to or about him, then he notices me and tries to gang up with jebaczenko to flame me. He does this a lot. Also notice how he continues to tk Klobby throughout 2 whole maps as retaliation for ONE TK at the start of goldrush.

Blacksheep (aka Jebaczenko) - do i really have to say anything? constantly swearing at people in polish, english, mixture of both.. His triggering point is simply killing him, expect angry pm's if you do.

My question is why are these 2 still allowed to play here?

Screens here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Y98CU ... vSWYzwCU-t
retired
Monty on the Run

Re: so is this acceptable behaviour?

Post by Monty on the Run »

This thread should be merged with this one :|
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

Jebaczenko muted, knardo warned.
Knocker

Post by Knocker »

Have noticed a lot of anger past couple of weeks I put it down to Christmas blues LOL still there is no place for (as said in the rules) personal agendas. It has not been much fun and I have had some abuse chucked at me, its water of a ducks back but 10 years ago i would have flamed up.