queueing for 30 minutes to be put spec

Issues regarding [!!!]Hirntot, 6 Map Standard Gameserver
[!!!]Hirntot Server Player Stats
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
evirdrevo

Re: queueing for 30 minutes to be put spec

Post by evirdrevo »

I'm sorry for attacking you crux, I thought only admins could do the spec999 and fruit was also there but he is usually like: 'get off my lawn, i don't have for all the edrama let me frag some head'

I just couldn't understand the stupidity of doing !999 so fast but it turned out to be our jester monty.

I once again request to take away the special priviliges. It's like a free ticket to act like an asshole and get away with it.
Monty on the Run

Re: queueing for 30 minutes to be put spec

Post by Monty on the Run »

evirdrevo wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:01 pm
I once again request to take away the special priviliges. It's like a free ticket to act like an asshole and get away with it.
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! :lol:

evirdrevo or whatever you call yourself these days: during the last 18 months Monty has seen you do countless teamkills against players you do not like (Monty included). Whether it be because of their camping tactics, lack of skill, lack of moving where you want them to move, or just being plain better than you (not hard), it seems your mindset is you have some sort of granted priviledge to abuse others and that you think admins will thank you for it. Why don't you call yourself "The Executioner" for your next nick?

Under normal circumstances you would be banned, or at least set Dork status... but because you hide under so many different nicknames (close to 200 at the moment) it's not getting picked up by the refs that this laming is coming all from the same player. Monty has seen you connect to server, play for 10 minutes and do several teamkills, and then quietly disconnect. Is that how you blow off steam? Shoot some pixels you do not like? :roll:

The fact that you're on here moaning about being put spec for having 999 ping is at least some small measure of revenge. Monty hopes you broke some furniture in your crummy little apartment.

Some players like evirdrevo can never be rehabilitated. The only way to keep a demon like him at arms length is to look evil in the eye and deal with it :evil: