[!!!]Pun!* being abusive, part 2

Don't like the rules? Feel you've been kicked innocently? Got connection Problems? Whine here!
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
Monty on the Run

[!!!]Pun!* being abusive, part 2

Post by Monty on the Run »

As I posted about 7 weeks ago, there is still obsessive trolling being done by one of your newest members, [!!!]Pun!*.

I was told that c0rnn had a word with [!!!]Pun!*, and that he had promised to troll less. I therefore had hoped that he would leave me alone - especially now that I am not chatting while I play, nor using any of my voice-binds. Unfortunately I don't see any change in his behaviour.

2022-12-05-180757-etl_frostbite.dm_84:
-03.47: He refuse to heal me. Notice how long he stands right in front of my face gloating. He's hoping I will react to him by swearing. What's curious about this incident is that on 21. September he complained to admins that I had chosen to use artillery charge instead of giving him an ammo pack (when he was not out of ammo clips). He gave me a "receipt" for this 2 weeks later, and here we are now NINE weeks later and he is still at it. I wonder if he realize how much of a hypocrite this makes him look. It is childish behaviour by a member who is supposed to set the right example.

2022-12-05-193144-fueldump.dm_84:
-06.17: I make a perfectly legitimate multi-kill against his teammates, and he does !slap Monty - thus reducing my health bar. He's gone on to do this a few more times (check the chatlogs). Once again he's trying to provoke a reaction (while no doubt feeling resentment that I am dominating the battlefield). It's one thing if a vote passes and the public feel you deserve to be slapped. But for a member to sit there and use the command willy-nilly is a tad bit embarassing. [!!!]Pun!* knows full well that I don't like him, so why does he insist on creating tension and conflict? To me this just screams of [!!!]Pun!* trying to test out how much abuse he can get away with without the Hirntot hierarchy hearing about it. If this passes without any backlash against him, then he moves on to !gib, !putspec, and other petty behaviour. Here is the last example from tonight:

I've mentioned the word "hypocrite" a few times with relates to [!!!]Pun!* and just in case some of you non-English speakers are wondering about that word, let me be clear: Hypocrisy is the practice of engaging in the same behavior or activity for which one criticizes another or the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform. So when [!!!]Pun!* is engaging in hypocricy it is poignant to refer to him as a "hypocrite". But don't ever tell him that to his face, or he'll mute you on the spot as he did here on the 6th of October:

For the latest example of what a hypocrite [!!!]Pun!* is, we take a look at demo 2022-12-05-201843-etl_frostbite.dm_84 from just 2 days ago:
- Here we have [!!!]Pun!* "attempting" to play panzer. The calamity result is clear to see if you watch the demo. Teamkill after teamkill - until his teamdamage is so high that he decides to go !spec, and then immediately rejoin his team (with his teamdamage now wiped from his stats). As you've probably noticed, one of the things [!!!]Pun!* is obsessing about with regards to Monty is his teamdamage. It is therefore a bit bemusing to see the amount of teamdamage that happens as soon as he picks up a heavy weapon. "God damn" indeed.

And I think anyone with half a brain on Hirntot are already aware that all this constant nagging on Monty about his teamdamage is just an attempt at trying to devalue his accomplishments in the game. 4 weeks ago he even went as far as !warm me when my teamdamage from arty was around 700. He never does this against other players of course, but for his troll project Monty he feels the urge to !warn. But look how he carefully writes the warning, trying to give the public the impression that I am teamkilling "on purpose":

An unbiased ref would write "!warn monty be more careful with arty" or something similar. But [!!!]Pun!* is not able to remain unbiased unfortunately.

The talk about teamdamage goes on and on. He never gets tired of it:

Like I said, it's part of his constructed plan to try and devalue Monty's accomplishments in the game. Another petty attempt came tonight, when he was trying to convince the public that I was not an objective player. Funny then how [!!!]Pun!* managed to lose 2 campaigns in a row against Monty's team this night:

After almost 3 hours tonight there was nothing left for [!!!]Pun!* to do than to ragequit (right after yet another panzer frag by Monty):

And I have about 30 more screenshots of [!!!]Pun!* trying to provoke me in-game from the 7 weeks that have gone by since I made my initial complaint. If none of this is getting through to [!!!]Pun!* then I think you need to dig at this a bit more thoroughly. All I am asking is that he leave me alone and stop commenting about me.
Monty on the Run

Re: [!!!]Pun!* being abusive, part 2

Post by Monty on the Run »

I first alerted you to player [!!!]Pun!* being abusive 22.10.22. I was told by admin c0rnn: "puni said he will troll less". So at least someone had a word with him and told him that what he was doing was not OK.

Then, 7 weeks later, I had to make another complaint about [!!!]Pun!* in this OP - because he had not managed to curb his obsession.

And here we are, 16 months later, and he's still doing what he can to try and provoke me:

Today me and some teammates were on the receiving end of some laming by player 'Legacy is shit'. I called the !admin command and politely alerted the only referee on server at the time - [!!!]Pun!* - about what was going on. Usually when you do this, the referee on server tells the player to stop doing what he is being accused of... and if it's a known troublemaker (like this 'Legacy is shit' player) they might even go spectator and monitor. [!!!]Pun!* does neither of these things. Instead he sees the incident as a golden opportunity to try and provoke me. He tells me "STFU" and takes zero action. So good on [!!!]Pun!* for proving that he's still not able to remain fair and unbiased with his referee duties.

The laming by player 'Legacy is shit' continues, and eventually I decide to take a break and leave server. When I return about 1 hr later, I do the responsible thing and change my nickname - in hope that [!!!]Pun!* will not even notice that I am there. All I want is to be left alone and enjoy the game on a Friday night. No such luck:

2024-02-09-195801-railgun.dm_84::

05.00 - [!!!]Pun!* purposely steps on my mine, causing me TK and teamdamage.
04.36 - [!!!]Pun!* writes in main chat "OMFG".
02.36 - [!!!]Pun!* writes in main chat "those super manty mines" (thus proving that he knew it was my mine, even though I played under a fakenick).

[!!!]Pun!* knew I was upset about 'Legacy is shit' earlier... so now the referee wanted to see if he could push it further. I did not react to him.

It is clear when you watch the demo that [!!!]Pun!* knew that the mine was there:
1. He was dead while I planted the mine and saw exactly where I placed it.
2. His movement around the mine is unnatural. First he stops next to it for about 2 seconds (and has the mine in view when you watch the demo from his POV). Thinking of how he is going to make this look like an accident, he then proceeds to take one step forward, one step back, and then move sideways over my mine. There were none shooting at him, so there was no reason for [!!!]Pun!* to start moving first forward, then backwards, and finally sideways to cause the TK.
Last edited by Monty on the Run on Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Liquid Sn.
[!!!]

Re: [!!!]Pun!* being abusive, part 2

Post by Liquid Sn. »

bro, get a life already