With dedication to the community

Issues regarding [!!!]Hirntot, 6 Map Standard Gameserver
[!!!]Hirntot Server Player Stats
Forum rules
This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.
Paz

With dedication to the community

Post by Paz »

Hello hello everybody!
Some of You already know me from the server as lagger Paz, well i cant do nothing about it and i see You have accepted me as the way i am. I appreciate that! Thank You.
I am really happy to play ET again, i played when ET came out in 2003 and i quit in 2005. I was supposed to go to quakecon in 2005 but i did not and i quit playing and had to go to army etc....
I started to miss this game, i downloaded it again and i found this server "hirntot", it made me really glad to see that much people still playing, well eventually it is going to die but not before we do right? :roll:
I used to play medic but i have very low fps atm so i am playing soldier most of the time.
Because of that, and because im glad to be back, i made a little beat using ET voicecommand samples. I dedicate this beat to the whole hirntot community, especially to soldiers!!!
https://soundcloud.com/jdiction/im-a-soldat
Last thing i say, we are not all the same skill and not playing with the same equipment, so lets not judge each other by the way we play.
And lets be friendly ive seen a lot of hate and votekicks and pointless talk, play the game as you can thats it, i sometimes die 50 times per goldrush map when qpaqer or somebody is with the mortar,and half of the deaths are because of that:D and the whole map is fullspawn:D but its my fault too..
PEACE everybody!
Monty on the Run

Re: With dedication to the community

Post by Monty on the Run »

What a nice first post :) Welcome, Paz!

I can identify with much of what you're saying. I left the game for army too (in RTCW days), and then found my way back. It was hard not to check out this new "Enemty Territory" and "Fueldump" thing when I overheard the leader of our outfit discuss it with the other corporals during lunch :D

I'm a soldier too. Actually, I'm an ubersoldat, but the game only classify me as "soldier". There's an old saying: "medics wants to be loved and soldiers wants to be feared". I think that's true. I've made players pee themselves :lol:

Kudos on the beat! I've downloaded it to my phone and will be using it as my alarm-clock music :!:

This is my theme for ET. It's a prescription for destruction. Try it on before game, you will play 10x better. Peace out!
Liquid Sn.
[!!!]

Post by Liquid Sn. »

Nice beat, Paz!
You could try to sample Thompson shooting sound as a snare next time, could be a nice addition in my opinion:D
OgniW@n
[!!!]

Post by OgniW@n »

Welcome on board Paz, i hope you will have a lot of fun in the next days, weeks, months on !!!.

Ciao
Ingo
Paz

Post by Paz »

Thank You Monty for the reply!
I was going to actually mention You and Explorer in my first post but there are many soldiers...
Good story with the corporals hehehe :D
I played RTCW too, when there was only demo version 2001, the beach map :P, first clan etc.....
Yea Bro i sure get you, medic gives life that everybody wants but a soldier can take down the whole team with one shot. You are right about that.
Anyway, thanks for the letter, and thank You for checking out the dedication beat, i very glad You like it!!! PROPS for that!!!!

Thank You Liquid for the Reply and You´r opinion.
I wish i would´ve thought about using the thompson gunsound as snare before i made the topic...
You Man have an excellent idea i am going to try it def.

OgniW@n thanks a lot for welcoming me on board!!!! I am going to have fun the next couple of months, in summer im out ofc.
Ciao Man wish You all the best!!!!
PaRtaGe

Post by PaRtaGe »

Welcome back to ET Paz. Have fun. ;)
c0rnn
[!!!]

Post by c0rnn »

Paz wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:30 pm
I am going to have fun the next couple of months, in summer im out ofc.
Why not stay?
Paz

Post by Paz »

Thank You very much PaRtaGe

C0rnn, i cant stay in summer because because that is the only time we got warm and nice weather gotta enjoy it.
PEACE
Paz

Post by Paz »

Hello again community people!

Well, the spring is getting closer and soon i will stop playing, for summer at least, so i decided to make a beat again, with dedication to the community of course. It was great to play again even tho i did not play much but it was damn fun! Respect to everybody even to the whiners!
I named the beat madness, because it is madness by what is going on in the server lol, 14 vs 14, panzers, mortars, riflenades, nades, total mess :D
I also made a video for the beat using clips of my own life, some old, some are newer, cause life is madness too! :D I need a new camera for the upcoming summer!
Here is the link :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMRFMWDZC2Y

Peace all!