Saturday 22.06.19, 18.00 CET

Issues regarding [!!!]Hirnfun, 10 Map Gameserver
Monty on the Run

Saturday 22.06.19, 18.00 CET

Post by Monty on the Run » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:33 pm

Saturday 22.06.19, 18.00 CET we invite you to meet up at Hirnfun for the offical opening party. There will be cake, balloons, confetti, and maybe a surprise or two. If you can spare some of your precious time we really appreciate it if you stop by.

Monty on the Run

Re: Saturday 22.06.19, 18.00 CET

Post by Monty on the Run » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:05 pm

I want to thank [!!!] members TigeR and nine.inch.nails for showing up. We had some funny moments on Trooptrain and ET Tower :lol:

For those wondering; the score needed to win the game on ET Tower is 500.

We didn't really promote this evening, aside from me mentioning it a few times on Hirntot and in our Discord channel. With a few banners running on Hirntot/Hirnlos and a few more mentions across the Discord channels, I am sure we can bring the tally up to 5 players for our next meet :P

We're also considering a different day than Saturday evening next time. Most likely a weekday. If you're reading this and are keen to play on Hirnfun one day, then feel free to post an invitation here on forum. Invitations are always welcome ;)

I also want to mention to player Damio who asked if Hirnfun have the et_ice map: this is a good map and was close to be included. The idea was to make the overall mappool feel different than Hirntot/Hirnlos, as a third server does not need to be a copy of those two. Going forward it's all in the hands of those who play there. Damio: if you want to play et_ice then all you have to do is play on Hirnfun and then vote for it.

Thanks for reading and feedback is welcome.